DuPre Information Services, Inc. (“DIS”) was incorporated in April 1993 by founder George DuPre with a focus in assisting businesses in the development and implementation of efficient and cost-effective computerized business solutions. The primary focus to date has been services related offerings in the following areas:
· Project management,
· System and application conversions and migrations
· Application education and implementation
· Infrastructure networking
· Facilities management/Outsourced IT functions
· Business Intelligence
· Web Site Development and Hosting
· Hardware and application software selection and implementation
Initially DIS, Inc. was focused solely in the area of property management, distribution, and health care related services. In 1995, DIS, Inc. expanded to include services related offerings in the manufacturing, financials, and textiles arena. To date DIS Inc.’s client base consists of the following breakdown: 60% manufacturing, 30% property management, and 10% other. The territories that are represented by the client base are Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and New York. The following is a list of some of our active clients:
· Franklin Aluminum and Co., Inc. (GA) – Tier 1 automotive supplier
· John D. Hollingsworth, Inc. (SC) – textile equipment
· Fiber Controls (NC) – textile equipment
· Saco Lowell Parts (SC) – textile equipment
· Hartness International - Manufacturing
· S.B. Philips (SC) – Permanent/Temporary Placement
· Insignia ESG (NY) – property management
· AIMCO (SC) – property management
· Goodman Conveyor (SC) – conveyor manufacturing
· Blue Cross Blue Shield (NC) – health care provider
· American Carolina Insurance - group & individual insurance
· Cutler-Hammer (SC) - Manufacturing
DIS, Inc. has also provided services to companies such as City of Aiken, South Carolina and Triangle Construction through subcontract agreements with other business partners.
In 1998, DIS, Inc. expanded its services by initiating reseller and service related alliances with the following vendors:
· Extol, Inc. – Based out of Franklin Lakes, NJ. Reseller relationship. Extol maintains an excellent product offering allowing business-to-business communications via conventional EDI (X.12 or EDIFACT) as well as XML.
· MAPICS, Inc. – Based out of Atlanta, GA. Authorized services affiliate status. This status basically means that DIS is recognized by MAPICS as authorized implementers of the XA version ERP package.
· ICS – Integrated Custom Software based in Glastonbury, CT. Reseller of the Formsprint software product. This software allows a company to develop and print laser forms around standard AS/400 reports; similar to advanced function printing.
In 2002, DIS expanded its philosophy and scope of services to become a “Total Solutions Provider” by forming alliances with the following companies:
· IBM and KeyLink Systems (IBM eServers)
Our partnership with IBM allows our sales team to design, develop, and implement solutions using advanced technology from an industry leader in technology. Our focus and experience is primarily in the eServer iSeries and xSeries product lines. KeyLink Systems is the fastest growing distributor of IBM iSeries servers and the first IBM distributor to be recognized as an e-distributor, and the largest RS/6000 distributor.
· ScanSource (Barcode printers and readers)
For years, ScanSource has been an industry leader in distributing bar code related equipment. Our agreement with ScanSource allows our sales team to offer technologically advanced bar code solutions from vendors such as SATO, Zebra, Symbol, and Intermec.
· Vormittag Associates (System/2000 ERP/SCM/CRM application)
Since 1978, VAI has assisted companies in maintaining competitive advantage by offering leading edge software solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries.
· Bell South (Cisco routers and Web Hosting)
In conjunction with BellSouth, our sales team can discuss topics such as an office phone system, telecommunications analysis and cost saving recommendations, co-location/web hosting services, and off site storage at a BellSouth data center.
· Optimum Solutions (Human Resources and Payroll)
Optimum Solutions provides Payroll, Human Resources, and Time and Attendance applications which run stand alone or interfaced with your business application running on the IBM iSeries. Optimum Solutions provides interfaces to many General Ledger applications and the Human Resources application can even be interfaced with your outsourced payroll solution.
· Host Centric (Web Hosting)
Web-Site development, Web-Site Hosting and associated e-mail services.
Copyright ©  [DuPre Information Services]
Created and maintained by DuPre Information Services and hosted by Hostcentric